Date: 9/29/18 12:24 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Dix - Cumberland - migration - different
Blue Jay was the species in the hundreds for me. Also lots of Flickers,
Red-bellied Woodpeckers, Thrashers, Catbirds, Phoebes, Not many species of
warbler. And my only empi was a Least! As much as I enjoy pushing date
windows for species, I would have preferred a Yellow-bellied Fly.

Looks like I will miss that again this year. No Connecticut or Phila Vireo either.

Most of my birds at middle marsh lane were at the end at the parking area.
Most of my birds were along a small section of Back neck rd. and a side rd.

Please look at the weather channel current surface map. Funky.

I looked at the radar at 5:15 and again at 6:00 when i left. Nothing
over the south Jersey bayshore area. And with SW winds all night,
that was to be expected.

Butterfly notes - common checkered skippers. Still no Brazilian.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>