Date: 9/29/18 11:13 am
From: Craig Holt <0000005e41671c14-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Conneaut harbor
I birded at Conneaut harbor from dawn till noon today.  It was a good day for shorebirds considering the date.  Highlights were: 20 common mergansers, 2 black-bellied plovers, Am. golden-plover, semipalmated plover, ruddy turnstone, 14 sanderlings, semipalmated sandpiper, long-billed dowitcher, greater yellowlegs, lesser yellowlegs, bald eagles, and belted kingfisher.  Craig Holt, Lowellville