Date: 9/29/18 9:40 am
From: Vinod Babu <pavinodbabu...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Northern Shoveler, Blue-winged Teal, Baltimore Oriole- Piedmont Park, Fulton Co.
Hello all,

Birding in Piedmont Park over the past few days has been very exciting.
There is a small group of Blue-winged Teal on the Lake, and with them is a
Northern Shoveler (pictures in checklist, I only realized it was a shoveler
when looking through pictures). In the same area by the lake is a Green
Heron and also a Baltimore Oriole, Great Crested Flycatcher and Swainson's
Thrush, feeding with catbirds and robins on porcelain berries and Southern
Magnolia arils. Elsewhere there are good chances to get warblers and
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks.

Here's today's checklist: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48815427

Yesterday I had a Pied-billed Grebe on the lake.

Vinod Babu
Atlanta, GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>