Date: 9/29/18 7:30 am
From: Stan Plante <stanplante...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Frohring Meadows - Red-headed Woodpecker et al
From this morning 9/29

I normally wouldn't post a RHW but noted that it was only the third
checklist that included it at FM.

If anyone is interested, the bird was an immature sighted along the west
woodland edge of the power lines that parallel the woodland path, not too
far away from the tall transmitting tower.

31 species total, a few warblers including Tennessee, Magnolia and Palm. A
few sparrows including Lincoln's and Swamp.

Also FOY (for me) White-throated sparrows

Good birding.

Stan Plante
Geauga County