Date: 9/28/18 6:52 pm
From: <garoberts...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Hawks and Migrating Birds
Greetings birders: I'm posting this on behalf of the Paseka's. Thought i had seen a slew of hawks early this afternoon but Don and Janis hit the jackpot. Don said they saw 10000 Broadwing Hawks, 2000 Swainson's and estimated 30000 Franklin Gulls flying along the east side of their farm this afternoon around the time i saw all the Swainson's at my place. Many sat down in their trees for the night but the birds were also heading in a south easterly direction. Would guess they should pass somewhere between Valley and Omaha tomorrow.

Gary Roberts on behalf of the Paseka's
Dodge County

Join us on Facebook!