Date: 9/28/18 3:21 pm
From: Scott Priebe via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] [va-bird] Yard birds - Wilson's Warbler; Scarlet Tanager
A new yard bird for us this evening - Wilson's Warbler. It landed in a branch about 6 feet over my head. I saw a yellow bird with black on the head and initially thought it was a Goldfinch, until I noticed the shape and the black beret on top of it's head and the greenish yellow wings. Also had a female Scarlet Tanager this afternoon.

Scott D. Priebe
Springfield, VA

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon> Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>