Date: 9/28/18 6:14 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Nice little run of warblers
I spent a quick 45 minutes walking the yard, only to find a couple of foraging Magnolia Warblers. After I got back home, I was watching out towards the feeders and fountain, and suddenly had a flurry of warbler activity right outside my sliding glass door. First another Maggie was in the dwarf spruce, then a Red-eyed Vireo in the dogwood tree there, then a fall (male?) BAY-BREASTED WARBLER in both of those trees, yard bird No. 110! Then a Black-throated Green Warbler and a Northern Parula, both in the dogwood. All this activity occurred within about a 10 minute span just as the sun broke out and hit this little corner of the yard, just before 9am.

And lots of Blue Jays flying over, and at least one hummer still here, maybe two.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, MD