Date: 9/27/18 6:40 pm
From: Pam Potter <ppotter...>
Subject: [GABO-L] indigo buntings - Bartow Co
The indigo buntings must be getting ready to leave for their winter homes. I observed lots of female (& at least one immature male) indigo buntings in the grasses of my hayfields near my house. I couldn't get good count as they were quite busy but they were in the front field along my drive & behind my house in another small field. I knew they've been spending time in the tall grasses along the drive for some time but could never catch out more than 3 for sure as they would fly off with my car moving forward on gravel. I've never seen this many in all 18 yr of my living here before.

I'll be moving soon, man I'm going to miss this place.

Pam Potter
White
Bartow Co

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>