Date: 9/27/18 1:49 pm
From: Karyn Delaney <delaneykaryn...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Moraine State Park, North Country Trail & Butterfly Trail at McDanel's Boat Launch, Sep 27, 2018
Subject: Butler County - eBird Report - Moraine State Park, North Country
Trail & Butterfly Trail at McDanel's Boat Launch, Sep 27, 2018

We had some first of fall species today including a Ruby-crowned Kinglet,
White-throated Sparrow and 2 Red-breasted Nuthatches on our walk at
Moraine. Also a nice wave of warblers near the Butterfly Trail which also
included a Yellow-billed Cuckoo. There were 2 additional waves of warblers
on the North Country Trail mixed in with at least 83 feeding Cedar
Waxwings. Warblers included Cape May, Bay-breasted, Blackburnian,
Blackpoll, Nashville, Magnolia, Common Yellowthroat, Black-throated Green,
and Yellow-rumped. Complete list below.

Karyn Delaney
Donna Foyle
Debbie Kalbfleisch
Melissa Little

Moraine State Park, North Country Trail & Butterfly Trail at McDanel's Boat
Launch, Butler, Pennsylvania, US
Sep 27, 2018 10:15 AM - 1:15 PM
Protocol: Traveling
1.5 mile(s)
36 species

Canada Goose 26
Mourning Dove 1
Yellow-billed Cuckoo 1
Chimney Swift 90
Great Blue Heron 2
Turkey Vulture 4
Belted Kingfisher 1
Red-bellied Woodpecker 3
Hairy Woodpecker 1
Northern Flicker 12
Eastern Phoebe 4
Blue Jay 25
American Crow 2
Black-capped Chickadee 9
Tufted Titmouse 2
Red-breasted Nuthatch 2 FOS Near Pine Trees on bike trail.
Carolina Wren 4
Ruby-crowned Kinglet 1 FOS
Gray Catbird 8
Cedar Waxwing 83