Date: 9/27/18 1:04 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [COBOL] This week's neighborhood highlights
Bird activity has been pretty active in my neighborhood in the West Hills of
Bend this week. Townsend's Solitaire numbers have built up to the point
where I am constantly serenaded by them on my walks. Other highlights are

1 Rufous Hummingbird still around on Sunday.

2 Evening Grosbeaks on Monday along with 1 Golden-crowned and 2
White-crowned Sparrows.

1st neighborhood Yellow-rumped Warbler on Tuesday.

First Hermit Thrush of the season today along with 6 "Oregon" Juncos, the
first group of them I have seen this season at low elevation.

Tom Crabtree, Bend