Date: 9/27/18 8:53 am
From: sally o'byrne <salobyrne...>
Subject: [de-birds] Cape Henlopen Hawkwatch photos
I’d like to get some good photos from the Cape Henlopen hawk watch to go with the Hawkwatch article for the Flyer this month. Unfortunately, the only day I was there it was foggy and the photos were very dreary. If any of you have photos from the hawk watch platform that you’d be happy to have in the Flyer, please send them to me (or directly to Kelly Smith- <flyer...> -and let me know). Since photos don’t attach to this listserv, please email them to me directly <salobyrne...> <mailto:<salobyrne...>
A good osprey photo would be appropriate since that has been the primary bird thus far.

I will absolutely give you photo credit if your photo is used. Thanks so very much,

Sally O’Byrne
<salobyrne...>

List help: <DE-BIRDS-request...>

Join us on Facebook!