Date: 9/26/18 12:54 pm
From: Cheri Tindira <cab8038...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] hummer in Broadview Heights
We too, had a young female ruby throat today.
I was working this afternoon to dead head my zinnias
and she keep bombing me. We still have one feeder out.
I checked my yard list and in 2016 we had one on 10/01
so it’s a bit early to store all the feeders for winter.

Also, I was at Southwest Hospital about noon and witnessed a
bald eagle flying overhead.

Good birding
Cheri Tindira

Sent from my iPad