Date: 9/26/18 7:51 am
From: P 3 via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Connecticut Warbler at Hillandale Park this morning
Diane Lepkowski Greg Moyers and I thought we heard/saw a Connecticut in the brushy meadowy area close to cabin a few days ago. I got a very good look today. Take the path to the left of cabin and turn left at the top. Not too far that way at the top still theres an off the main road path that goes through the brushy bushwhacking along the fenceline with the golf course. Last fall I saw WE Vireo BW and Tennessee Warblers in here. This time the Connecticut was there close to main path. Also saw WE and Blackpoll close to stream all the way in park.

Hillandale Park is one of the best spots to see warblers well in Rockingham County.

Happy birding
Taylor Jessica Mizzi