Date: 9/25/18 8:19 pm
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: Migration
I sure don't mind seeing butterfly reports here and there, and, though
I'm not so interested, I even find it interesting to read the excitement
that some people get discussing native plants. So, my next statement is
for information and nothing more. :)
There is a listserv for butterflies here in AR in case people are
interested. It's not used quite as frequently as this one and you wont
see a lot of conversation in the winter...  I'm not even hugely into
butterflies... I'd like to be but, birds are giving me enough to do and
learn for now. But I'm on that listserv and it's worth checking out for
those that are interested if you're not already on it. Once in a while
you'll get to see reports of "rare" butterflies. Just like birds, you
never know what will pop up. :) Hopefully that link will work. But you
can find it just looking through the email list there.
http://listserv.uark.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ARBFLY-L

Daniel Mason