Date: 9/25/18 4:26 pm
From: Nedra Sekera <njs1500...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Yellow-bellied Flycatcher -Fannin County 9-25-2018
A flycatcher with two wingbars, not a sharply peaked head or dark cap, flew to the top of a small oak in my yard. When it flew the
breast was yellow as well as under the wing. It was not a
yellow wash but a distinct yellow. It flew to the top of a dead
snag in good light and then disappeared.

Previously I have seen the yellow breast and heard them call
but this was the first time I plainly could see yellow under the
wings. Very nice if short experience.

Nedra Sekera
Epworth GA
Fannin County - top of Georgia