Date: 9/25/18 10:08 am
From: Leon Book <leonbook...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Best location: Red Knots, Hudsonian Godwit, others??
Friends,
We will be in the Atlantic City area for a few days beginning Friday evening, 9/28. Hope to go to Forsythe NWR and down to Cape May, of course, as they are world-class birding sites. Among my target birds for my life list are:
red knotdovekieharlequin ducklong-tailed ducknorthern gannethudsonian godwitany pharalope species (Wilson's would be first-of-year)black tern
I've been to some other states where I had a good chance to see these birds but did not somehow. They're approaching "nemesis bird" status!
yellow-headed blackbirdgolden eaglegrasshopper sparrowblue-headed vireo
What are my chances these species are still around, that they haven't migrated through already? Any pointers and suggestions would be most welcome. To email me off-list for some reason, try: <leonbook...>
Thanks, everybody.
Leon BookCape Girardeau, MO

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>