Date: 9/24/18 6:23 pm
From: Lyn Topinka <pointers...>
Subject: [obol] The Dalles LBB Gull hunt ...
hi all ... we drove to Riverfront Park in The Dalles today to look for the Lesser Black Backed Gull reported there yesterday ... well, we found gulls ... lots of gulls !!! ... and if the Lesser BB was there we were just not experienced enough to pick it out ... there were maybe 30 gulls spotted from the park and another hundred up by the bridge ... the day wasn't lost tho - we did watch the two Common Terns !!! ... the Terns were a new Wasco County bird for us !!!
Lyn

Lyn TopinkaVancouver, Wa.
NorthwestJourney.comColumbiaRiverImages.comNorthwestBirding.com
Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

Join us on Facebook!