Date: 9/24/18 5:57 pm
From: Pam Potter <ppotter...>
Subject: [GABO-L] house wren, and an eastern phoebe in hand - Bartow Co
Pam Potter
My favorite bird watching window overlooks my back yard with an elderberry & wax myrtles just feet and yards away. To take pix I open the window with me sitting pretty much in the center only inches away. I was getting ready to click an eastern phoebe when it's sillouete blacked our my lens. I thought it was going to hit the window above me but it flew in right past me! I closed the door so it couldn't get out of the small room & was able to capture it with my hand. I held it for about 10 seconds before I released it back out of the window. It didn't fight me. Cool.

Also seen this morning:
2 eastern phoebe
1 wood peewee
2 F indigo buntings
1 immature M indigo bunting (blue wings!)
Carolina wren
house wren
2 chickadees
bluegray gnatcatcher