Date: 9/24/18 12:00 pm
From: Alyssa DeRubeis <alderubeis...>
Subject: carpooling to Tallgrass Prairie Reserve this weekend
Hi everyone!

I am interested in attending the unofficial Bison, Birds, Botany, and
Butterflies trip out at Tallgrass Prairie Reserve (see Joe Neal's original
post below). I can leave as early as Thursday evening, but other than that
I am flexible on the remaining days--just as long as I get back no later
than Sunday evening. I am most interested in doing a one-night stay with at
least one full day of exploration.

If anyone is also interested in attending, e-mail me privately. Thanks!

Mark your calendars for the unofficial, non-event, non-conference: Bison,
Birds, Botany & Butterflies (BBBB) centered at The Nature Conservancy’s
Joseph H. Williams TALLGRASS PRAIRIE PRESERVE in northeastern Oklahoma,
Thursday-Sunday, *September 26-30, 2018.* We will informally observe and
enjoy free-ranging bison, typical birds of the Osage Hills flint hills
prairies and associated Cross Timbers woodlands, and the remarkably diverse
native flora, plus southward migration of Monarch Butterflies. We will also
check out ALL other interesting stuff encountered: Eastern
Collared-Lizards, moths, Ornate Box Turtles, Wild Plums, Great Plains
Chorus Frogs, etc. Of course, come and go as you see fit. One or part of a
day is enough for some. No fees, no registration, nothing whatsoever
official. You don’t need to contact me. However, more information provided
if needed.

Alyssa DeRubeis
Fayetteville, Washington Co.

Join us on Facebook!