Date: 9/24/18 10:42 am
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Central and North Coast Rarities: Pacific Golden Plovers, Ruff, Snowy Plovers, Hudsonian Godwit, FOS Dunlins
Hi Bob,

Unfortunately, no flight shots of the Golden Plovers. An inconsiderate
biker dragging a dog decided to drive too close to the birds, and they flew
about half a mile further south and didn't return while we were there.
After having gotten a good bunch of photos of them, I decided to shift
focus (no pun intended :-) ) to the Snowy Plovers, instead of pursuing the
Goldens.

Interesting points that you raise, which I'm definitely not qualified to
respond to, so I'll take a backseat and watch the discussion unfold :)

Cheers,

Nagi

Join us on Facebook!