Date: 9/24/18 9:37 am
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Sunday on Green Ridge
David (and all),

The Rough-legged Hawk is indeed early. The average arrival date for Central Oregon is October 17th. The previous early date for Green Ridge (and Jefferson County) is October 2nd.

I’m assuming it was considerably warmer on Sunday with sunshine for most of the day. How were the winds? Was Pete the only one to see the Broad-winged?

Tom Crabtree, Bend