Date: 9/24/18 9:17 am
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Central and North Coast Rarities: Pacific Golden Plovers, Ruff, Snowy Plovers, Hudsonian Godwit, FOS Dunlins
Hi all:

I was looking at these great photos by Nagi, I was thinking the plovers at
South Beach are golden hued Black-bellied rather than Golden-Plovers. The
shorter wings, bulky look, bland face and large bill fit. hard for me to
judge size, but the Goldens are obviously smaller than a Black-bellied.
Maybe one has a very small bill but I think it is the angle.Any flight
shots?

Bob Archer
PDX

Join us on Facebook!