Date: 9/23/18 8:40 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] migrants - Tinicum - Phila.
The trip to Tinicum - Heinz this morning only had to deal with light rain.
The heavy rain held off until we walked out. We had migrants. Stuff is around.
Hard work getting on birds with this weather though. I may head out later
if the weather clears some. I like bad weather to drop different birds
down. Anyway, we had a Summer Tanager. A nice adult male - that was
a county bird for me! Always something to see out there!

Good birding all. Maybe this latest round of easterly winds will push in
a hugo for me somewhere in Jersey. Of course, I am still missing Marbled
for the year also.... I need a shore run.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>