Date: 9/23/18 6:21 am
From: Daniel Scheiman <birddan...>
Subject: Re: Dardanelle
A look at eBirdıs Red-breasted Nuthatch range map for September 2018 shows
the irruption underway. http://tinyurl.com/ya5a2ndc

The Winter Finch Forecast also describes this
http://jeaniron.ca/2018/wff18.htm

Project Feederwatchıs trend graph clearly shows the every-other-year
irruption cycle for this species
https://feederwatch.org/explore/trend-graphs/ This year fits the trend.

Dan Scheiman
Little Rock, AR

On 9/22/18, 8:38 PM, "The Birds of Arkansas Discussion List on behalf of
Kenny Nichols" <ARBIRD-L...> on behalf of
<0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...> wrote:

>LaDonna and I had an adult Lesser Black-backed Gull below the dam, this
>afternoon. It was accompanied by an adult Herring Gull and maybe 50
>Ring-billed Gulls. We had a Red-breasted Nuthatch coming to our feeders
>in Dardanelle. I donıt know it was a early winter visitor or the bird
>that been present all summer.
>
>Kenny Nichols
>Cabot
>
>Sent from my iPhone