Date: 9/22/18 5:24 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] s coast news
I have posted our most interesting birds already. Floras Lake foggy and quiet. Arizona Beach Park pretty birdy with 1 Claycolored, 2 chipping and 2 White- throated sparrows, a couple of warblers, four Hairy Wpk.

Of note to nonlocal birders visiting Curry Co. two changes:

Most of the fennel patch habitat at the s jetty Gold Beach has been cut down or graveled over, see pic. North jetty habitat is still good.

There is a new trail connecting the two main access points at Lone Ranch. Much better access to the creekside habitat.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

<acontrer56...>

www.alanlcontreras.com