Date: 9/22/18 11:18 am
From: Craig Holt <0000005e41671c14-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Conneaut waterfowl, Western sandpiper
I birded at Conneaut harbor from dawn till noon today.  Best bird was a worn juv. Western sandpiper, which came in around 11:00 and stayed until I left.  Other birds seen included: Am. black duck, 2 green-winged teal, 35 lesser scaup (2 flyby flocks), 19 common mergansers, 69 red-breasted mergansers (4 flyby flocks), 2 black-bellied plovers, semipalmated plover, 16 sanderlings, dunlin, semipalmated sandpiper, Bonaparte's gulls, Caspian tern, 2 Forster's terns, 175 double-crested cormorants, bald eagles, and belted kingfisher.  Craig Holt, Lowellville