Date: 9/22/18 10:24 am
From: Bill Elrick <belrick...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Fwd: eBird Report - Garret Mountain Reservation (Park), Sep 22, 2018
I have had a few people asking why I am not posting. I post on ebird and
dont want it to appear there were a lot of birds around. I am there a long
time and search all over the mountain .
Going up for an hr and walking round the pond may not reap big rewards.
Anyway here is my list today.
Bill Elrick