Date: 9/21/18 2:42 pm
From: David Vick <or.naturalist...>
Subject: [COBOL] Hawk Watch begins this weekend
Thank you Tom and Chuck for setting up the segue so I can remind everyone
that our first official day of counting migrating raptors up on Green Ridge
is tomorrow. Please visit the ECAS website for detailed information and
directions. Hope to see you there!

The ECAS field trip to the Intermountain Bird Observatory was a real hoot
as we easily scored our target species of Flammulated Owls and Broad-winged
Hawks. Steve Dougill sends his greetings to all.

David