Date: 9/21/18 1:02 pm
From: bob zaremba <bobzarem...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Quick trip up to Kennesaw Mountain today
I made a quick stop at Kennesaw Mountain at lunch time today and birded the
top road and parking lot. It was still pretty active and I had a some nice
birds moving around. There were a good number of vireos, mostly Red-eyed
Vireo as well as two different Philadelphia Vireos. My first Bay-breasted
Warbler for the fall was in a mixed flock with a few Black-throated Green
Warblers, Tennessee, Chestnut-sided, Magnolia and some Scarlet Tanagers. I
finally was able to find a Yellow-billed Cuckoo, been missing it all year up
there. Swainson Thrush and Veery were also seen feeding on the Virginia
Creeper along the top road. It was a really nice afternoon!

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48650798

Bob Zaremba

Marietta, GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>