Date: 9/21/18 8:30 am
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [COBOL] I need people photos
The ECAS Annual Meeting is fast approaching and I am working on my slide
show that summarizes all of our projects.  I have most of the bird
pictures I need but I need people pictures.  If you were involved in any
of the activities below and you took some photos, I would like to use
them in my show.  Please send them to me.  To those who have already
sent photos - Thank You!

Bluebird Nest Boxes

Camp Polk Surveys

Green Ridge Raptor Counts

Kestrel Nest Boxes

Lewis's WP Boxes

Summer Lake Shorebird Surveys

Vaux's Swifts - Thanks to Mary Anne, I have enough of these.

Winter Raptor Surveys

Lake Abert Shorebird Surveys

Lights Out in Bend

Sage Grouse

Eagle Cam captures

Dean Hale WP Festival

Wednesday Birders

ECAS Field Trips

Old Mill Walks

Birding By Ear

Birder's NIght

Bird Rehab

Conservation Projects

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,
Central Oregon Oregon Birding Site Guide
http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations
Oregon County Checklists
http://www.ecaudubon.org/county-checklists

https://www.avg.com