Date: 9/20/18 5:56 pm
From: Steve Jones <sjlarue1...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] RB nuthatch in LaRue (Marion Co.)
Greetings one and all!

Well since everyone else is reporting RB Nuthatches, I figured I'd better
report my sighting today. 😁

I was walking in the alleyway behind my house when I heard that nasilly
"toot". My first thought was what was wrong with that (WB) Nuthatch.
Scanning the branches, I spotted the cute little thing.

I think this is the earliest I have reported one at my house...guess I'd
better get the feeders up.

Not much else in my house/alley area...House sparrows, a couple of RH
Woodpeckers across the river, RB Woodpeckers, some regular WB Nuthatches...

WINTER IS COMING! :-D

Happy birding and God bless,

Steve J.