Date: 9/20/18 5:32 pm
From: Samantha Scheiman <samantha.scheiman...>
Subject: Early Bird Registration extended - Arkansas Audubon Society fall convention, October 5-7 | Texarkana, Arkansas
Arkansas Birders,

If you are planning to attend the Arkansas Audubon Society's upcoming fall
convention, please note that the Early Bird Discount for subtracting $5 per
person from the registration fee has been extended one week, so the
deadline for qualifying for the Early Bird Discount is now September 28.

I hope to see you in Texarkana soon, and please let me know if you have any
questions at all concerning the convention.

Cheers,
Samantha Scheiman
vice president, Arkansas Audubon Society
Little Rock, Ark.

--
“To those devoid of imagination a blank place on the map is a useless
waste; to others, the most valuable part.” -Aldo Leopold

Join us on Facebook!