Date: 9/20/18 1:51 pm
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods this am
I needed a break from unpacking so I made a quick trip to Blendon Woods. It was alr getting warm and muggy but after initially being pretty quiet, there were a handful of Warbler species and a few RB Nuts being quite vocal.

A Great Egret was preening then hunting and also a few Wood Ducks.

Warbling Vireo, Yellow-bellied FC, female Blue Grosbeak. Chimney Swifts. Hairy WP heard. 3 turkeys crossed the road as I was leaving.

Warblers:
B&W
Bay-breasted
Magnolia
Blk-thr Green
Hooded
Am Redstart (m & f’s)
Chestnut-sided

Thx to Bryan, one of the naturalists, for his good spotting. He thought he saw a Philadelphia Vireo but I did not get on it.

Peggy Wang
Granville

Sent from my iPhone