Date: 9/20/18 9:43 am
From: Dorothy Paugh <aldopaugh...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] Re: Hummers
Thank you, Jan. This group’s published Guideline # 6 states "This list has lots of subscribers with varying interests and experience, so you should expect to see a variety of posts. Some may be technical, while others may simply express wonder at a particular observation. Please give each post the respect you would expect from your own posts."