Date: 9/19/18 10:13 pm
From: Mark Brogie <mabrogie...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] 300 sp. for 2018 - some new additions - Michael Willison and Justin Rink
As I am working today on some County Listing, I see I have been negligent in some recent accomplishments.

Congratulations are in order for Michael Willison and Justin Rink who both recently went over the 300 mark for 2018.

Michael and Justin had a great trip to western NE; and added a few new birds for the year; most notably a GRAY FLYCATHER that was both photographed and videotaped proving the best yet documentation for this species in Nebraska.

Then back close to home Michael added Black-bellied Whistling-Duck for (# 307 in 2018 )and Justin added Caspian Tern to Hit the 300 mark for 2018.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH!

Mark A. Brogie
Creighton, NE

Posted by: Mark Brogie <mabrogie...>