Date: 9/18/18 3:07 pm
From: Donald Dunn <000002255a712e56-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Leucistic Hummingbird
During the past week (Tuesday, Sep 11, thru Monday, Sep 17) a leucistic hummingbird (female RTH?) has been feeding at our place on the east side of Hot Springs Village. She fed everyday at about 5-30 minute intervals from daylight to dark, but did not show up at all today (Tuesday). We have had perhaps 50 RTHs steadily for the last couple of weeks. I have numerous photos of the leucistic bird, but do not how to incorporated them in this LISTSERV.

Coincidentally, after our local Audubon Society meeting late last week, a couple who live in the mid-Village area some 5+ miles distant showed me cell phone videos of a leucistic hummingbird feeding at their place at the same time.

Join us on Facebook!