Date: 9/18/18 9:31 am
From: 'nratzlaff' <nratzlaff...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Ainsworth Tally
OOPS! Sorry, this message was meant for Kathy!

Now everyone in NOU knows I must be eligible for charter membership in the
lower 48 non-native bird club

The part about this being a great meeting is meant to be shared.

I know how much work is involved in arranging all the details, scouting for
field trips, arranging for speakers

both of whom were really good, etc.

Thanks!

Neal Ratzlaff