Date: 9/17/18 6:47 pm
From: Sara Wittenberg <sara_ress...>
Subject: Re: documentary showing this week
Is there anyway to get access to this to watch at home?

Harriet Hillis Jansma <hjansma...> wrote:

For list subscribers in NW Arkansas: I noticed this morning an announcement on the Fayetteville Flyer (online news site) that the documentary film about Mike Mlodinov and his bird expertise and birding will be shown at 3:30 p.m. on Thurs. at the UA Global Campus Auditorium (formerly known as the Continuing Education Auditorium) -- on Center at East across from the NW corner of the downtown square. Its title (I think) is "Mike the Birdman."

Harriet Jansma

Fayetteville

Join us on Facebook!