Date: 9/17/18 12:50 pm
From: Bob and Elaine McNulty <bob.mcn...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods Metro Park Columbus
Forgot to post yesterday: there were six warbler species, plus scarlet tanagers, red headed woodpecker.

Today was rainy all morning (was that in the forecast?) but ended up with a pretty good day.
Blackpoll warbler
Black throated green warblers
Northern parula
Magnolia warblers
Chestnut sided warblers
Common yellowthroat
Bay breasted warblers
Ovenbirds (Impressive 5 sightings)
American redstart
Black throated blue warbler
Black and white warbler

Rose breasted grosbeak
Green heron
Red eyed vireo
Red breasted nuthatch

Bonus: the Ovenbird was strolling around our backyard.

Bob McNulty