Date: 9/14/18 2:38 pm
From: Timothy Barksdale <timothy.barksdale...> [MOB-Montana] <MOB-Montana...>
Subject: [MOB-Montana] Update on Black Vulture
MOB Folks,

I think the bird is still around. I had appointments in Great Falls all day yesterday.

I will post images on my facebook page later this afternoon- the four images taken by Glen Larson at his home on Ninth St. in Choteau. The bird came down to sip water out of a tire well to support flowers, basically a lawn ornament. The sprinkler system had filled up the stand and the Vulture came down to drink.

I learned about it yesterday. I found one TV at the junction of the Teton River and Hwy 89. This bird flew north over the meadows then east to the bluff line where it kept moving along the bluffs northward. I lost it but no other vultures appeared before I had to leave for me appointment with a realtor.

I am searching most of the day for the bird. We have heavy fog and very cold temperatures this morning.

Tim

Timothy Barksdale
Birdman Productions LLC
P.O.Box 1124
69 Mountain View Dr.
Choteau, MT 59422

Birdman Adventures LLC
Somewhere in Missouri :)

<timothy.barksdale...>

406-855-2473

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and might contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

In addition to the above, you may be receiving copyrighted material and be subject to violation of United States Laws.

Birdman Productions LLC and Birdman Adventures LLC will vigorously defend intellectual material, proprietary material and prosecute theft, or plagiarism to the fullest extent of the law.

Join us on Facebook!