Date: 9/14/18 6:56 am
From: Home <drogin...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Bryant Park - Sora
Spent yesterday evening and this morning looking for Connecticut Warbler with no luck. Plenty of Common Yellowthroats and Ovenbirds and N Waterthrushes but never the betwixt. However in the farthest southeast of the lawn I got a couple of glimpses of what I believe is a Sora. Poor light and heavy vegetation made the views difficult but size, silhouette and behavior were positive and I would rule out anything rarer. Also in the same spot we had a Sora a few years ago.
Happy City Birding
Alan Drogin

Sent from my iPhone

ARCHIVES: