Date: 9/14/18 1:01 am
From: <wkeys...> [AKBirding] <AKBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [AK Birding] Audubon Party Next Week
Anchorage Audubon’s End-Of-Summer Photo Sharing Party is Next Thursday, and we need all photos to be submitted In Advance. We’d love to have you join us, and full details are below.

It’s party season again at Anchorage Audubon, and we’d love it if you’d join us Thursday, Sept. 20, for our End-Of-Summer Photo Sharing Party. Bring your favorite photos of your summer adventures and make the rest of us feel totally jealous.
Get together with your birding pals to share photos and tall tales.
PLEASE NOTE: This party has traditionally been a potluck which cannot happen this year because the Energy Center has prohibited bringing outside meals into the facility. We’ll make up for it with extra cookies.
Share your best photos with an ultimately appreciative audience. Bring your own laptop if it makes your show better, or take a chance with ours. Projector will be provided.

Presentations will be limited to 5 minutes or 30 slides on the first round. When all presenters have had their turn, we’ll start at the top once again. A $5 donation/fine to Audubon will be assessed for anyone who goes over the time limit.
We'll re-cap summer Audubon outings and sightings. Fabulous Prizes will be awarded.

BP Energy Center. Thurs., Sept. 20. 7:00 PM

FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS: This year, in order to minimize set-up time at the party, you MUST submit your photos IN ADVANCE by Sunday, Sept. 16.
Contact W. Keys at flybynightclub at gci dot net to arrange for an early photo transfer.
Photos should be in jpeg format, and should be consecutively numbered in the title to make sure they load in the order you intend. Just put them on a thumb drive and contact W. Keys.

Please join us. We can’t wait to see you again after a long bird-filled summer.

Join us on Facebook!