Date: 9/13/18 1:38 pm
From: Mark Johnson <mj3151...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Eurasian Collared Dove-Dorchester Co.
I had a Eurasian Collared Dove this morning, moving around the intersection of Rte. 14 and Palmer Mill Rd. in Rhodesdale. The bird flew in to the top of a utility pole and sang several times. I lost track of it and left for a while. When I returned, the bird was back up on another pole, but flew off to the SW over a corn field pursuing a Mourning Dove that flew by. I didn't stick around to see if it returned. Last seen at 11:27 AM.

Mark Johnson

Aberdeen, MD