Date: 9/11/18 5:49 pm
From: Frank Fogarty <fogartyfa...> [central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [CVBirds] Yolo Co Gray Catbird continues.
Catbird continues, singing from the dense grape vines right at the corner
of River and Babel Slough. Two chats here as well. No sign of the towhee or
Dusky, but quite a few Empids around calling whit.

Frank Fogarty
Oakland

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 11:43 AM Frances Oliver <hummer52...>
[central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...> wrote:

> Today Kurt Mize refound the Gray Catbird on the brush pile on the N side
> of Babel Slough @ 8AM. It was hanging out with N. Mockingbirds. It sang
> it's whisper song periodically. When we first arrived it was calling from
> the elderberry bush along side the road close to the corner.
>
> Frances
> Lodi, CA

Join us on Facebook!