Date: 9/11/18 9:49 am
From: Kurt Schwarz <kurtschwarz4...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Raven Lapidum
I just heard a Common Raven from the boat ramp at Lapidum, Harford County.
It did not linger.

Lots of White-rumps (Matt counted 60, I only saw 23 or so) and two Am
Golden at Harford Airport. The shorebirds are in the fields west of the
airport. Check in with airport and then walk the gravel road just beyond
the house immediately west of airport. L yellowlegs, Solitary, Pectoral,
plenty of Least, and a Harrier. Matt saw a likely juvenile Peregrine.
--
Kurt Schwarz
Ellicott City, Howard County