Date: 9/10/18 7:58 pm
From: Daniel Edelstein <danieledelstein...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] #2: More Details On Chestnut-sided Warbler (@ Inverness Tennis Club court on Vision Rd. in Inverness), Etc. Sightings Today
Here’s more details as followup to my earlier, brief “iPhone” report in the field…..See the ebird checklist:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48426062 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48426062>

It notes the Inverness Tennis Club (corner of Vision Rd. & S.F. Drake Blvd. in Inverness (intersection immediately north of
the Inverness Yacht Club) hosted today:

- 1 CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER

Plus, at the same spot, the following Western migrant species, such as:

- 2 female Western Tanager

- 2 female Yellow Warbler

Elsewhere today with the birder from overseas I am guiding through Wednesday:

- 1 male Audubon’s Yellow-rumped Warbler (Setophaga coronata auduboni) (italics intended, Yahoo mail allows them (?) )
at the White House pool area (near parking lot and where trails begins). (i..e., Only noted this common species because it’s likely a returning
migrant — and slightly early among the large pulse to soon follow and remain in our NBB area for the non-breeding season.)

- 4 Red-throated Loon at Drake’s Beach, with one individual still expressing near-full breeding plumage with a prominent, articulate blood-red
throat.

Regards,

Daniel Edelstein

Novato, CA