Date: 9/10/18 7:23 pm
From: <rscimino...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Echo Ave. Nashville Warblers
Janet and I were able to find two Nashville Warblers one was a immature female, the second was an adult male which had a strange plumage, which fits the "ridgewayi" description (using 7th edition National Geo field guide) . There were many House Sparrows and Song Sparrows this morning Sept. 10th in the fennel around the pond at the end of Echo Avenue, Corte Madera. We could not relocate the Brewer’s Sparrow that Alex Merritt reported. The area has not been groomed by the city so the fennel plants are tall in full bloom, it’s worth checking here for something better.

Rich Cimino and Janet Bodle
Larkspur

Join us on Facebook!