Date: 9/10/18 10:23 am
From: ColimaBirder <colimabirder...> [central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [CVBirds] Re: Gray Catbird, Babel Slough, 9 Sept 2018
Robert and others:

All three of your postings about the Gray Catbird consistently show on the
CV Birds website, (see “visit your group” - below)

If you check the website your first posting showed up there at 0947. And it
hit my email immediately.

As a heads up to all members, there has been discussion that CVBirds be
converted to io.groups in the near future and the Yahoogroups moniker that
has been in use since 1999 will permanently go away.

Bruce Webb. (CV Birds moderator)
Granite Bay, CA.

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 2:18 PM Robert Furrow <robertfurrow...>
[central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...> wrote:

Also, sorry this didn't go out earlier. I posted to cvbirds right when Amy
Williamson and I first found the bird at 9:45am, but I think it didn't go
through. This inconsistent posting is one reason why many other local
lists have transitioned to groups.io instead of yahoo groups.

Happy birding,
Rob Furrow

--
Bruce Webb