Date: 9/9/18 10:29 pm
From: <maryolo1...> [central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [CVBirds] Re: Gray Catbird, Babel Slough, 9 Sept 2018

Hi Rob,
Please don't drop the Yahoo group and only use a different platform. My computer shows that I received your message at 9:49 am and I would have had no clue about your nice find without that. Birders jumping to newly popular notification sites and abandoning older ones might consider sending to several simultaneously.

Mary Schiedt
Davis