Date: 9/9/18 7:44 pm
From: Robert Furrow <robertfurrow...> [central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...>
Subject: [CVBirds] Re: Gray Catbird, Babel Slough, 9 Sept 2018
Also, sorry this didn't go out earlier. I posted to cvbirds right when Amy
Williamson and I first found the bird at 9:45am, but I think it didn't go
through. This inconsistent posting is one reason why many other local
lists have transitioned to groups.io instead of yahoo groups.

Happy birding,
Rob Furrow

--
Robert Furrow